We are pleased to invite you to the WRIST project final results Webinar. WRIST – Innovative Welding Processes for new rail infrastructure started in May 2015 and will end in January 2019, is a H2020 funded project which developed innovative welding for rails. The Webinars will be hosted by WRIST coordinator Fleur MAAS. The Webinar will present the following:
- Introduction WRIST – objectives, purpose and goals
- Main results
- Advanced AluminoThermic Welding
- Orbital Friction Welding
- Test results
- Conclusion – possibility for questions/discussion
To register your participation for the webinar, please follow the link https://bit.ly/2RPTcUO. Once you register we will send you back the link for the webinar.
We strongly advise you to register as soon as possible.
You can choose between the dates in the registration form:
- Friday 23 November, 14:00CET
- Friday 30 November, 10:00CET
- Thursday 6 December, 14:00CET